Thank you for your interest in our company as a loan officer. We are always looking for quality candidates like you to join our team.
We are a very laid back and hard work working company that cares about your future and success. Hard work is rewarded. We believe giving back is important. Not only to our customers but to our hardworking employees, the community, and veterans who have protected our freedom to do so. Inline Lending is an awesome place to build your career with an energetic team of highly motivated professionals looking to grow and expand!
To give back to the veteran community and to provide the best home loan and refinancing options for each customer while saving them the most money in the process.
We are a veteran-owned and operated refinancing company dedicated to helping veterans and homeowners with refinancing their mortgage. In fact, we are blowing up and in need of 18 Loan Officers ASAP! We have cubicles waiting, but are only looking for the right people who are passionate about helping others. If you passionate about helping others and are a loan officer with 1+ year(s) of experience closing home refinancing loans in a fast-paced environment, we’d love to hear from you.
Inline Financial Corporation was started in January 2018 and started originating loans in July 2018 with 2 LO’s and a processor. This company has grown to 12 LO’s and 4 processors closing over 150 deals a month and rapidly expanding. We are aggressive in our marketing strategy and rapidly adding additional state licenses and looking to grow the company. We have built a great team and are looking to expand. Generous tiered commission structure paid in bps. We are looking for 30 LO’s by year’s end and excited to bring more value to veterans and homeowners as we expand states as well.
California, Texas, Arizona, Colorado, Oregon, Washington, Tennessee, Virginia, & Indiana. More states coming in 2020 to better serve you.
Manage a pipeline of conditionally approved loans and maintain timely and compliant flow of such loans through the approval and funding process. This would include but isn’t limited to:
• Submitting files to Lenders, through Lender portals.
• Ordering third party services.
• Schedule and track closing dates.
• Track rate lock expiration dates.
• Talent for proper communication and setting appropriate expectation levels.
• Keeps abreast of changes in policies and procedures, standards and regulations applicable to the company and the mortgage industry; integrating changes into daily processes.
• In-depth knowledge of loan products, programs, and guidelines.
• 1+ Year(s) of Mortgage Broker processing experience with multi-state processing.
• Proficient knowledge of VA, FHA, and Conventional guidelines (IRRRL’s and Streamlines).
• Able to work with Microsoft Office.
• Familiar with Calyx Point is a plus.
• Work a flexible schedule between 40-50 hours a week.
• Able to manage a large pipeline of loans.
* High School Diploma or GED.
Compensation and Benefits:
• $48,000.00 per year salary plus per file fee.
• Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits after 30 days.
• Paid time off.
If this sounds like a company and culture you’d like to join, please fill out the form below – we look forward to you joining our team.
Inline Financial Corporation dba Inline Lending in Scottsdale, AZ.