DISCLOSURES AND LICENSING
Arizona, Texas, California, Florida, Georgia, Indiana, Tennessee, Oregon, Colorado, Washington. More states coming soon.
What information do we collect?
Inline Financial is an Equal Housing Lender. As prohibited by federal law, we do not engage in business practices that discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age (provided you have the capacity to enter into a binding contract), because all or part of your income may be derived from any public assistance program, or because you have, in good faith, exercised any right under the Consumer Credit Protection Act. The federal agency that administers our compliance with these federal laws is the Federal Trade Commission, Equal Credit Opportunity, Washington, DC, 20580.
INLINE FINANCIAL FUNDING STATE DISCLOSURE REQUIREMENTS
Inline Financial is a licensed mortgage lender/Broker.
The following states require disclosure of licensing information:
- Arizona — Inline Financial Corporation, 6929 E Greenway Pkwy Ste 250 Scottsdale, AZ 85254 License No. MB#0946762
- California — Licensed by the Department of Business Oversight under California Residential Mortgage Lending Act, License No. ;60DBO-84250
- Colorado — Regulated by the division of Real Estate; 1710409
- Indiana — Inline Financial Corporation, License No. MLD-; 1710409
- Georgia— Inline Financial Corporation, License No. ML-; 1710409
- Oregon — Inline Financial Corporation, License No. ML-; ML-5865
- Tennessee – Inline Financial Corporation, License No. TN-; 188394
- Texas — Inline Financial Corporation, License No. TX-; 1710409
- Virginia — Inline Financial Corporation, License No. MC-5865; www.nmlsconsumeraccess.org
- Washington — Inline Financial Corporation, Consumer Loan Company License No. CL-1710409
In Texas – CONSUMERS WISHING TO FILE A COMPLAINT AGAINST A COMPANY OR A RESIDENTIAL MORTGAGE LOAN ORIGINATOR SHOULD COMPLETE AND SEND A COMPLAINT FORM TO THE TEXAS DEPARTMENT OF SAVINGS AND MORTGAGE LENDING, 2601 N. LAMAR, SUITE 201, AUSTIN, TEXAS 78705. COMPLAINT FORMS AND INSTRUCTIONS MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE DEPARTMENT’S WEBSITE AT www.sml.texas.gov. A TOLL-FREE CONSUMER HOTLINE IS AVAILABLE AT 1 (877) 276-5550. THE DEPARTMENT MAINTAINS A RECOVERY FUND TO MAKE PAYMENTS OF CERTAIN ACTUAL OUT OF POCKET DAMAGES SUSTAINED BY BORROWERS CAUSED BY ACTS OF LICENSED MORTGAGE BANKER RESIDENTIAL MORTGAGE LOAN ORIGINATORS. A WRITTEN APPLICATION FOR REIMBURSEMENT FROM THE RECOVERY FUND MUST BE FILED WITH AND INVESTIGATED BY THE DEPARTMENT PRIOR TO THE PAYMENT OF A CLAIM. FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THE RECOVERY FUND, PLEASE CONSULT THE DEPARTMENT’S WEBSITE AT www.sml.texas.gov.